If you are looking for Amelia Island boating or visiting Fernandina Beach, Florida, you surely should experience the Amelia Boat Club & Rentals.
Do you travel to Amelia Island often or maybe you live close by? No matter what the situation you might want to consider getting a membership to the Amelia Boat Club for your best Amelia Island boating experience. As a member you will have certain perks and benefits.
• Year round boat use which is unlimited and guaranteed. You won’t show up and not have a boat available for you.
• Online reservation capabilities
• Coast guard safety equipment
• On the water boat safety instruction
• Water toys and gear – it’s not just Amelia Island boating when you belong to the Amelia Island boating club. These water toys include inner tubes, kneeboards, water skis, life jackets, and so much more.
• The more the merrier – bring your friends and family for a truly fun and unforgettable time.
• Fraction of ownership expenses – don’t pay all that money to have a boat, instead purchase a membership to the Amelia Island Boat Club and enjoy all the perks without the hassles.
You don’t have to have a full on membership at Amelia Boat Club to enjoy using this service. The club also offers boat and wave runner (also known as jet skis) rentals to non-members. So, if you weren’t ready to commit to the membership you can still visit Amelia Boat Club for all your water play needs while in the area.
The Amelia Boat Club has a few different options or levels of their Amelia Island boating membership you can choose from:
• Captain Membership – you have full boating access every day of the week and can reserve up to three different reservations on the calendar at a time.
• Weekday Membership – great for those weekday visitors, this membership level is good for Monday thru Friday use (note this does not include holidays) and this is another membership that allows you to have up to three reservations on the calendar at a time.
• Shared Membership – either of the levels above can be shared with one other person whether it be a family member or friend they can share in the same benefits you have as a member.
• Flextime Membership – the boating access can be used seven days a week but this level uses purchased blocks of time instead of actual reservation of days. This membership is purchased based on 6 month time periods where the others are 12 month periods.
• Corporate Membership – this is a membership for up to three different people. This option also gives the freedom to have up to three different reservations on the calendar at a time. This would be a great option for friends to share; you can divide the cost between all three of you to make it cheaper.
If you are ready to sign up and join Amelia Boat Club or just want to learn more about the club and their Amelia Island Boating services then give them a call. You can even set up an appointment for a visit so you can check things out first hand. See their entire fleet before making your decision. Enjoy the video below for a peek at Amelia Boat Club & Rentals.
Amelia Island Boating
Open Monday-Sunday 9-6
Amelia Island Yacht Basin
251 Creekside Drive (Off Hwy A1A/200, Island Side of Shave Bridge, Dock E)
Amelia Island, FL 32034