Ever wonder what some might consider the best beaches in Northeast Florida?
Florida is known for its coasts and weather, so when you are planning a trip to the Northeastern region, it can be difficult deciding which beach to visit. Thus, here it is, the top beaches in Northeast Florida. Take a look at these beautiful videos showcased from aerial drones and our very own powered hang glider at Florida Adventure Sports!
10. American Beach — Starting off our list of the top beaches in Northeast Florida is American Beach. Amelia Island has so many beautiful beaches to vacation at it can be quite difficult to choose just one, but today we want to showcase one of the loveliest beaches on Northeast Florida, American Beach, Florida. This particular beach is a historic beach community, which is most popular among African-American visitors.
9. Anastasia Park — With more than 1,600 acres of unspoiled beaches, tidal marshes, maritime hammocks and ancient sand dunes make this a captivating destination for visitors to explore. This beach boasts beautiful, white sandy beaches, a variety of birds, turtles, and other wildlife.
8. Neptune Beach — One of the more popular destinations for those who love to surf. This beach here offers some of the best waves in Florida. When you are finished surfing for the day, the town center offers boutiques, pubs, and cafes for visitors to enjoy.
8. St. Augustine Beach — The nation’s oldest city was originally founded in 1565 and is located on Anastasia Island. Visitors flock to this area to enjoy the beaches, the history and the opportunity to walk the same streets that were once walked by pirates. Ahoy Matey are ye ready for a good time?
7. Amelia Island State Park — An easy drive from Jacksonville or Fernandina Beach, the park protects over 200 acres of unspoiled wilderness along the southern tip of Amelia Island. Beautiful beaches, salt marshes and coastal maritime forests provide visitors a glimpse of natural Florida.
6. Grayton Beach — Located only about 20 miles west of Panama City Beach, Grayton Beach offers visitors a stunning and quiet beach visit. Sit back on your beach blanket and enjoy watching the waves crash on the undisturbed shore.
5. Atlantic Beach — One of the top beaches in Northeast Florida, Atlantic Beach claims miles of laid-back beaches and close proximity to excellent golf, parks and the big-city energy of Jacksonville. Go explore the area after you have finished playing in the sand and ocean.
4. Pensacola Beach — This beach is probably one of the more well-known locations in Florida. Pensacola Beach is located on a barrier island that is part of the 160 mile long Gulf Islands National Seashore. This beach is one of the more popular destinations for visitors, which means there are times it can be a bit overcrowded but the beach itself is fantastic and beautiful which helps offset the inconvenience of being overcrowded.
3. Ponte Vedra Beach — This is one of the quieter and less dense beaches thanks to the private beaches. You can enjoy deep sea and freshwater fishing, horseback riding, and even hiking.
1. JAX Beach — Topping our list of the best beaches in Northeast Florida is JAX beach. This is one of the longest stretches of beaches which are closest to Jacksonville’s city core. Here you can not only enjoy the beach but visitors can also enjoy patio bars and restaurants that will tempt the palate. You can also visit the pier which is another popular destination for enjoying ocean views and fishing.
There are many other wonderful options for a beach trip when you are in Florida; these are just some of the best beaches in Northeast Florida and the best places to visit in our opinion. We’d like to give a special thanks to Terri Anderson Photography for the use of her breathtaking pictures of Florida’s beautiful beaches.
Relax, chill out and savor the icy cold beach drinks, while staying virtually connected and having easy access to all your personal/work files and media at your fingertips anywhere on the go by using a hosted citrix xendesktop with affordable citrix xendesktop pricing from CloudDesktopOnline with add-ons such as QuickBooks Hosting