Are you planning a visit to Amelia Island? Then you have to visit Amelia Island Adventure Rentals and get yourself a scooter rental!
Amelia Island Adventure Rentals is located in Fernandina Beach, Florida. They take great pride in delivering scooters anywhere on the island. If you are in the area, you can always pick up your scooter from their shop right on Sadler Road. Sometimes driving a car or truck around can be a pain in the neck not to mention a huge expense when it comes to paying for fuel. However, by renting a scooter you are saving time and money on your tourism dollar.
You will find that these motor vehicles rentals are very reasonably priced. You also have the option of booking for a 2, 4, or 8 hours and a 24 hour period. You also can book for 3 days at a time or even a week that way you have less to worry about. The best thing about renting your scooter from Amelia Island Adventure Rentals…your helmets for each rider and a full tank of gas is included in the price. You will never have to worry about any hidden or extra fees. When you are calling to book your scooter rental be sure to ask about all their awesome discounts and specials that are available.
Sometimes taking the scenic tours are much nicer when you are closer to nature. Thanks to these captivating scooters you can travel on the roads less traveled by the full sized vehicles. This helps you get around quicker than walking or bicycling and yet you have the same perks as you would if you were on two feet.
A few things to keep in mind when booking your scooter reservations:
- While you don’t need a special license to operate the motorcycle you do need to have a valid driver’s license.
- If you are under the age of 21 years old, helmets are required to be worn at all times on the scooters. Don’t worry they will be provided.
- Scooter rentals are very affordable and the Amelia Island Adventure Rentals makes it even more affordable thanks to all their discounts and special offers.
- If you decide to rent the scooters it is highly recommended you operate and/or ride the scooters with full shoes on instead of flip flops. This suggestion is simply a suggestion not a requirement but it is for your safety.
- Bring your camera or other necessities like your money or driver’s license. Each scooter has a compartment to store a few necessities so you don’t have to cart around a backpack (unless of course you want to or need to).
The next time you are visiting Florida try getting around like most locals do and book a scooter rental from Amelia Island Adventure Rentals.
Amelia Island Adventure Rentals
2856 Sadler Road
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034